Author Topic: Wanted: The Simpsons Pinball Party  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Wanted: The Simpsons Pinball Party
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2015, 01:30:06 AM »
Didn't know cabinet decals were avail for Simpsons.
Even when brand new, the factory cabinet decals were very Matt finish.
I always wondered why Stern did the artwork this way.

If u can redecall the machine, decals with a gloss finish or covering from a print shop would be awesome.

Either way, your machine will be great because it sounds like both your dad and yourself will pull out all the stops like you have on all your other pinball machines.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline andypinboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2015, 10:42:49 AM »
Wish I had a pinball repairer working for a carton a week *%*. Anyway, really nice thing to do with your dad - look forward to the thread.

CoT just make sure u get the 250 (or better) - 0 to 100 above 7 secs just doesn't cut it. If you haven't purchased yet might be worth at least driving the entry-level Porsche Cayman - ie. if u have worked hard & treating yrself then make yrself REALLY smile mate.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 10:49:56 AM by andypinboy »
I enjoy Porsche, Gibson LPs, Bally-Williams & learning about pinball maintenance & restoration.

Offline Ant

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2015, 09:53:23 PM »
Congratulations on finding the pin #*# @@*
Now when you have finished with the resto, I will be happy to take it off your hands  &&
Looking for The Simpsons Pinball Party and Dungeons and Dragons.

Offline delarge

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2015, 10:37:24 PM »
Congratulations on finding the pin #*# @@*
Now when you have finished with the resto, I will be happy to take it off your hands  &&

Thanks! It was in a sorry state when it arrived, but amazing what can be found under all those layers of dirt and grime. Rails with flipper guards now installed, re-painted legs and put on some blue leg protectors that I had for Tron.

Have been too busy to start the resto thread, but it's coming. Every spare minute has involved cleaning TSPP.

If a nice HUO machine was to come along, I could be tempted to sell, but really happy with this machine now.

Cheers!
Adam.