Author Topic: Ebay China purchases... Be CAREFUL!!!  (Read 19682 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Ebay China purchases... Be CAREFUL!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 02:35:00 PM »
So very true Mike. I saw greedy Aussies in the electronic security industry do the same thing and just try n ring every cent out of paying for quality items. They were just stupid and too greedy n didn't use their brains.

The Chineese importer used to say " I can sell u mercedes Benz for mercedes Benz price but if you pay me shit money I give you Mercedes Benz on outside and it's Daewoo shit on inside".

In his broken English I knew he was saying, if u fuk me on price, you really fuk yourself too with cheap nasty product".
It wasn't rocket science. I bought his most expensive stuff and compared it to Bosch.

I gave people 5 year warranty on Bosch and two year warranty on Chineese stuff because it was very good but not the absolute best. I always sold Bosch stuff first. Then Bosch stuff started getting made in China and no longer Germany.
The Bosch Chineese stuff had a one percent failure rate and the German stuff a five percent fail rate.
The Chineese worked harder because they badly WANTED the massive contract.
The price dropped for us but the quality was superb.

Famous Chineese Proverb from Confucious. Lol
"You get what you pay for".

When did dumb Westerners start thinking you could get gold for tin prices ? Lol

We all know, you only get gold at gold prices.

The Chineese aren't stupid. It's the Western world for being short sighted and too dam greedy. Lol
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 02:41:21 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !