Author Topic: Ebay China purchases... Be CAREFUL!!!  (Read 19693 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Re: Ebay China purchases... Be CAREFUL!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 03:53:25 PM »
All of my comments are not referring to buying a single item on Fleabay but rather container loads. If you are buying one or small volumes especially from an eBay seller - well, good luck is all I can say.

If you are IN Australia and trusting ANY Chinese supplier to send you what is shown in the glossy brochures then you are a fool. I am asked WEEKLY to pick up the pieces from deals gone wrong and I used to help out. I don't do it any longer as the problem is always the same.

If you want to trade with China there is only one way to do it - BE IN CHINA and supervise things yourself or employ someone to do that for you. If you buy on trust and sight unseen then you deserve all you get (or don't get as the case may be).

Too many want to simply order, pay and sit back and think the cash will just roll in - it NEVER does. If you are not prepared to do the hard yards then importing is not for you, particularly from China.

I buy high quality stuff here in China every single day because I am ON THE SPOT - they cannot trick me with the stuff they sell to India and Africa.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 03:55:10 PM by Homepin »
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals