Author Topic: RTTB Update  (Read 11298 times)

Offline andypinboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW
Re: RTTB Update
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2015, 11:46:34 AM »
Well done Nino - honestly, well done! A big undertaking but so important for Australian pinballers. Added competition, access to fairly priced parts, a continuation of Greg's legacy & I suspect in the long run (hopefully) a good business outcome for you as well - all these should be the end result of your efforts.   ^^^  And I give you my word you are the only domestic supplier from the current bunch that I will buy from. Cheers.
I enjoy Porsche, Gibson LPs, Bally-Williams & learning about pinball maintenance & restoration.

Offline dealers choice

• Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock, N.S.W
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2015, 12:30:40 PM »
Congrats Nino on the great outcome of keeping RTBB going. Couldnt be a nicer bloke to take over .  ^^^
I'm not cranky, I just want MORE pins!

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2015, 05:30:04 PM »
So glad to see RTBB back up and running again  $#$ $#$ $#$
As others have said there could not be anyone better to take over than Nino!!

Will be placing an order myself in the coming weeks  *%* *%*

Offline andypinboy

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2015, 06:55:49 PM »
I might need some brackets sooner than I thought LOL. I don't know if rtbb stocks the bally/williams brackets nino? The seller who refunded me for my brackets said the extra $9 was to buy some from rtbb (dunno if he's saying your expensive or what). You've gotta laugh - ahhh the pinball spares business in Oz.... *.*
I enjoy Porsche, Gibson LPs, Bally-Williams & learning about pinball maintenance & restoration.

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2015, 06:57:50 PM »
At least with RTBB back online I can stop buying the essential, urgent parts from the US and Europe.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 07:01:47 PM by pinsanity »

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2015, 08:49:20 PM »
Picked up my order today. Thanks Nino, I could see you're under the pump but you'll get there. Btw I'll need to order another part  @.@
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2015, 09:04:50 PM »
I might need some brackets sooner than I thought LOL. I don't know if rtbb stocks the bally/williams brackets nino? The seller who refunded me for my brackets said the extra $9 was to buy some from rtbb (dunno if he's saying your expensive or what). You've gotta laugh - ahhh the pinball spares business in Oz.... *.*

The photo on the RTBB website is the old style - These are similar to the original Bally SS and Gottlieb. Earlier Bally EM style is wider.

The new ones we just received are thicker in the metal and also the threads are deeper - I'll take a picture - reminds me to update the photo !

Would be ironic if another parts seller commented on RTBB being "expensive". I wonder if it would be the parts seller that doubled and tripled their prices on selected discounted RTBB products when the site was down ? Again, ironic that the parts sellers raising their prices was one of the main reasons we chose to continue RTBB. Seems we are ruffling a few feathers !

My feathers are ruffled after spending EVERY day (except Easter Sunday) filling orders !

Again, thanks so much for the support. It has been amazing !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2015, 10:39:22 AM »

Exactly 2 weeks since RTBB was re-lauched. Over 50 orders processed and posted out. Ramps going to just about all states without a scratch. Great feedback on packaging, I just need to work on processing orders faster. The RTBB website has a lot of parts that are not loaded up yet. Here's a quick update ;

Almost all suppliers that RTBB worked with are staying with RTBB.
There has been five suppliers that have approached RTBB to act as their distributor.
A MASSIVE Ramp order is about to be placed - so keep your eyes peeled on the Ramp section and if you need something that is not listed - let us know.
A MASSIVE general re order is being placed to restock the bigger selling items (Ramps, cliffys, flipper kits).

We are looking at Paypal as a permanent payment method. You CAN pay via Paypal next week - BUT - Buyer absorbs all costs. The LAST thing we want to do is increase prices to cover Paypal for buyers that enjoy the current system of Direct Deposits.

Pick Up of orders is now available. That is only AFTER ordering via the website.

I have not worked on any pinballs since re launching the website. Next week I'll be catching up with the backlog of pinball work.

Thanks to ALL that have supported RTBB over the years and THANKS to all the members that have remained loyal.

Offline Pintoxicated

• Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2015, 10:50:43 AM »
Sounds like a full time business all by itself Nino.
Addicted to pins.

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2015, 12:17:26 PM »
Great work Nino.

I noticed you mentioned ordering more cliffys, am I able to request some that I am after just in case you are not getting them?

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2015, 11:01:31 PM »
Great work Nino.

I noticed you mentioned ordering more cliffys, am I able to request some that I am after just in case you are not getting them?

Cliff and I have had a few emails about the Aussie customers asking about who will distribute the genuine Cliffys. Simply post what you would like and I'll restock them. I have a feeling it is the TRON Cliffys as I've sold out !

If any members need anything - please let me know - Next week I'll be back on the resto queue but I will be ordering a LOT of parts !

Offline Brettski

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast, Queensland
  • Since I Was A Young Boy I Played The Silver Ball!
    • Strikes and Spares Restoration
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2015, 08:16:47 PM »
Just got to say your customer service is outstanding Nino!! your communication is superb so well done!
Just wish I had the cash to order a full resto from you but regardless you have my business for sure!
Under the pump and you still went the extra mile to fulfill my order..

Really appreciate your approach to business.  #*#

Cheers: Brettski... :)

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2015, 11:01:07 PM »
Just got to say your customer service is outstanding Nino!! your communication is superb so well done!
Just wish I had the cash to order a full resto from you but regardless you have my business for sure!
Under the pump and you still went the extra mile to fulfill my order..

Really appreciate your approach to business.  #*#

Cheers: Brettski... :)

Thanks for the kind words. I have big shoes to fill. I'm VERY lucky as I've had a lot of help from suppliers overseas. James (Pinballace) has been a great shoulder to lean on for support. There's just not enough hours in the day. I'm over SEVENTY orders since the 31st of March. I left work for dinner tonight and returned to find another 4 orders. It IS almost a full time job. I know why Greg went "fishing" every 2-3 months.

I will have caught up by Friday. The support has been unbelievable.

I've just ordered a heap of ramps and some recent parts that have not been available until now.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2015, 11:30:16 PM »
Thanks Nino my small very well wrapped parts order arrived today just in time for the weekend cheers  ^^^

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2015, 10:49:45 AM »
Thanks Nino my small very well wrapped parts order arrived today just in time for the weekend cheers  ^^^

Thanks Pete - It was a small (in size) order that would have cost more to post in a small parcel !

Exactly three weeks since the site was resumed. Just over 80 orders processed. I've ordered more ramps and some parts exclusive to RTBB will be arriving in the next week or two.