Author Topic: RTTB Update  (Read 11300 times)

Offline zombiefreak

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Re: Re: RTTB Update
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2015, 09:45:07 AM »
A local distributor for ColorDMD would be great - postage kills these, and now with the $A if you order 2 you're over $1000 and liable for GST, so it offsets the postage saving. They are coming out with many more titles this year so ai'm sure would sell well.
Ohhh yeah, that would be fantastic. Maybe if Nino could get a commitment from a few people he might be able to get a bulk discount of we got 20, 30 or even 50 people interested?

Oh and while he is at it, maybe look at the pinsound boards....
+1

Offline MrMaloo

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock NSW
Re: RTTB Update
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2015, 06:19:56 PM »
I've actually been holding off getting a Colour DMD for my Metallica LE and ACDC LE as I have 2 other machines between them that they ( Colour DMD ) haven't done yet . Avengers LE and Tron LE .  If RTBB was to become a distributor for these which meant a significant saving on freight etc.  then I'm not sure I'd be able to hold off any longer .

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: RTTB Update
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2015, 11:11:52 PM »
I've actually been holding off getting a Colour DMD for my Metallica LE and ACDC LE as I have 2 other machines between them that they ( Colour DMD ) haven't done yet . Avengers LE and Tron LE .  If RTBB was to become a distributor for these which meant a significant saving on freight etc.  then I'm not sure I'd be able to hold off any longer .

There's too many other Distributorships that we are in contact with - the limited time I have to devote to new distributorships is becoming a problem, so I won't be looking at ColorDMD at this time.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia