Author Topic: APR current backlog  (Read 9534 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: APR current backlog
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2015, 10:22:11 PM »
The more we have, the more we spend on

PINBALLS
And more Pinballs. Lol

Spending $ on my kids is my reward these days.
My daughters couldn't care less about pinball machines. Even if I gave them some they wouldn't even bother turning them on. My son is different, he loves them.

Glad u are doing the Junior footy thing Nino. Great idea.
Is it that proper rugby league great game or that aerial ping pong you Victorians like so much. Lol
Either way, seriously good to know the business isn't getting all your time.

Would it be a silly question to ask Nino, do you and your wife have any other hobbys other than pinball ? (Travelling or something) ?

Also, glad to hear your back hasn't stuffed u up. I just spent some days in dam hospital over my pinball back.
Recently moved a Fishtales and a Last Action Hero and it was my Last Action Pinball move for a while. Lol
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2015, 12:18:06 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/beyondblue?fref=nf

:D

My wife thinks they should have put me in a straight jacket years ago !

Money don't matter, provided you are financially stable.  What does matter is finding happiness all the small stuff.

We are the fortunate ones that can get pleasure from simple things like shooting a ramp, or simply looking at a lit up pinball machine.  Much more satisfying to me than looking at a Ferrari.  Our passion may not be cheap, but it is affordable, even if that means only been able to play on location.

...Take a day off Nino.  I would rather wait a few more months for my restoration, than have any aspect of its quality compomised.

(By 'a day off', I mean you can take Christmas day off each year.  :D)

My day job is not a real job. I don't do it to become a millionaire. If I kept a stop watch on the time I spend on each game and charged an hourly rate, then I'd never sell a machine. I still love pinball. It is a genuine passion that I leave on each game I restore. Every day at work sometimes feels like the very first day at my first job as a PC Technician. I just didn't want the day to end !

The more we have, the more we spend on

PINBALLS
And more Pinballs. Lol

Spending $ on my kids is my reward these days.
My daughters couldn't care less about pinball machines. Even if I gave them some they wouldn't even bother turning them on. My son is different, he loves them.

Glad u are doing the Junior footy thing Nino. Great idea.
Is it that proper rugby league great game or that aerial ping pong you Victorians like so much. Lol
Either way, seriously good to know the business isn't getting all your time.

Would it be a silly question to ask Nino, do you and your wife have any other hobbys other than pinball ? (Travelling or something) ?

Also, glad to hear your back hasn't stuffed u up. I just spent some days in dam hospital over my pinball back.
Recently moved a Fishtales and a Last Action Hero and it was my Last Action Pinball move for a while. Lol

No bum sniffing for my boy, he likes the skillful sports where you don't need to go backwards to go forwards..  *%*

Hobbies - I used to collect KISS memorabilia. I used to go fishing. I love watching AFL. I love pinball. Only one of these could be turned into a passionate business ! The missus likes to keep fit, and basically is my Father's carer these days as well as being a wonderful mum to my 2 kids. I'm blessed with my wife and kids.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 03:31:15 AM »
The best success story out of your family Nino is you had a really cool Dad growing up.

Now, u have repeated that process cause your kids have a cool Dad who has arcade and pinball stuff everywhere and your own factory now as well like your Dad before you.

It is great that history has repeated. Your kids will have kids and they will be around your pinball stuff as well.

A family tradition as such that has been going for fifty years and will go another fifty. It don't get better than that.

It's also nice your wife looks after your Dad. That's great karma and the best payback a son can give to his loving Dad.
I am sure your Dad is real proud of APR.

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 09:14:50 AM »
Though you should keep the 7 days a week going until TAG arrives ;)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 08:05:56 PM »

Another stupid comment.
Thought you would have learnt by now. Obviously not.
Why do u say such stupid things.
What has this thread got to do with Thunderbirds are Go ? Nothing. So why include Thunderbirds. ?
pffftttt. Give it a rest cupcake.

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2015, 08:08:46 PM »

Another stupid comment.
Thought you would have learnt by now. Obviously not.
Why do u say such stupid things.
What has this thread got to do with Thunderbirds are Go ? Nothing. So why include Thunderbirds. ?
pffftttt. Give it a rest cupcake.

I think Pete is drawing the dots between the Homepin Hankin Table (Which I'm a distributor) and the TAG Pinball  %$%

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2015, 08:19:06 PM »
I will take your word for it Nino but I can't see how those dots could possibly be joined in anyway and still make any sense relative to your thread.
And yes, I call PBPete "cupcake" because he is a Baker by trade and I thought he would like that. Lol

And yes, anyone can call me a nickname and I won't be hassled but will probably laugh at myself too.

Offline Strangeways

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2015, 08:23:22 PM »
I will take your word for it Nino but I can't see how those dots could possibly be joined in anyway and still make any sense relative to your thread.
And yes, I call PBPete "cupcake" because he is a Baker by trade and I thought he would like that. Lol

And yes, anyone can call me a nickname and I won't be hassled but will probably laugh at myself too.

Looking too deep, Brett - I'm already super flat out, and we are a Homepin distributor that more than likely will be assisting with the distribution of the pinballs Homepin manufacturers. So if that is the case, I'm going to have more on my plate.

I've knocked back several other manufacturers and some of the larger parts suppliers - We only distribute quality products - and we need to put time into the distributorships, then there's even more for us to spend time on.

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2015, 12:20:19 AM »
Take care all