Author Topic: Stern - Big Juicy Melons - going into production  (Read 57522 times)

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
Re: Stern - Big Juicy Melons - going into production
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2015, 05:07:12 AM »
Less time looking up big words in dictionary's and more time with us commoners Pinsanity and you won't have to look up big fluffy words like puffery.

You are confusing alleged superiority with a refusal to be servile. You cannot use someone like studley as your yardstick with which to measure how you would like a person from SA to behave in your online presence.

If you require a benchmark standard then I suggest you look to someone like Creech this forum's founder and fellow South Aussie who had the foresight to set up AP as a direct antithesis to curtail personality types such as yours and not have this forum become just another AA clone.

You have 10 people on this forum directly ignoring you. That represents well over 50% of the active regular membership contributors. Does this not register with you at all?

you do not know me ruben.but i have given you the oportunity meet and great.and yes i can't spell either.

Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you