Author Topic: Stern - Big Juicy Melons - going into production  (Read 57559 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern - Big Juicy Melons - going into production
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2015, 12:12:04 PM »
No one in Australia has seen or even played Whoa Nellie in the flesh yet but a lot are whinging. It cracks me up.
Some people will complain about anything. Lol

Maybe wait until the game arrives in Australia and people get to play it themselves.
Then make an informed decision would be more common sense to me.

And who wants to see some stuffy tournament player holding a ball on a flipper for five minutes and hitting the same high point shot over and over again.
If a video of a game shows an average player having a bash, at least newbies to pinball think that they have a chance of having a bit of fun.

Sometimes I think the pinball industry has the highest complaint rate in the world.
Pinball is meant to be fun. It's not meant to be a complaint fest.
I am happy someone has made something very different and unique in Whoa Nellie.

Do you think Stern is going to try something Unlicenced and different again if every one whinges about every single detail ?
Everyone has been asking for Unlicenced and different/unique for years. It arrives and people complain and complain.

Another thing that makes me laugh hard is people calling the Medi Evil remake a Claytons. Pffftttt. What a crack up.
It's like identical gameplay wise. And the new MM remake is 2015 technology not 1990,s etc.
Calling it a Claytons is just ridiculous.

Is that what you do if you have the shits and realise you paid ridiculous money for a 1990,s model Medi Evil Madness when the hype was ridiculous and now people are seeing their friends buying brand new MM,s for apx 10 grand USA or less than 12 k in Australia for a brand new and improved build.

I would have a brand new MM any day before buying a machine which is close to 20 years old with 20 years of use on it. Claytons just started tasting a lot better, and cheaper. Food for thought.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 12:18:05 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !