Author Topic: Stern - Big Juicy Melons - going into production  (Read 57595 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern - Big Juicy Melons - going into production
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2015, 09:31:37 PM »
I can't believe this response from Stern in regards to their lack of promoting a product.

It's called projectional blame shifting, swinks.  ^^^

Rather than reflect inwardly on their own character defects they project themselves with defensiveness outwards onto others.

Plenty of people do it to protect their self esteem, particularly after having unrelated ongoing personal problems befall them.

Better to take the high ground and feel pity for them rather than to respond with matching hostility.

The downside is that in an online world that course of action will be interpreted by simpletons as some kind of weakness when it is anything but.

The refake MM uses a hobby/toy controller board and it is a complete joke that they are asking the idiotic money for it.

The controller in the MM was designed for HOBBYISTS to learn about microcontrollers and then use that knowledge to make a REAL PRODUCT!!! It was NEVER intended to be used in a finished, commercial product. This is an insult and demonstrates a complete lack of ANY electronic knowledge by the people responsible for this abomination (not Stern).

It certainly cements the value of the originals and the originals will be repairable LONG after these POS are junked.

Well said.  *%*

It was a quick money grab as a direct response to a price spike (pardon the pun) with little forethought put into long term durability or robustness.

All the PERFECT people in the pinball industry don't have to do any of this. Lol

Human nature is far from perfect. People try their best and fall in love with their hard work and pinball designs and engineering efforts. It's only normal people defend their efforts.
These people try their best and you have to respect the honorable efforts.

No person is perfect. No person is without problems.
We are human, not robots.
Sometimes a little compassion goes a long way.
You do your best and hold your head high knowing tomorrow is another day to try and try again.
Pinball design people have my vote for passion and dedication. They aren't perfect but they try their best to bring fun to our lives. Can't knock people for being passionate and trying their best. That's how I see it.
Just my opinion.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !