Author Topic: Stern - Big Juicy Melons - going into production  (Read 57667 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Just read the free Pinball Magazine supplement and am getting really, really excited for my big juicy to arrive.
The features and thought that have gone into this will be truly welcomed by me. Long have I said we need an original and unlicensed them and what better way than what these two clowns have come up with.  ^^^
If you haven't read this supplement, do yourself a favour. It is not just about WNBJM!
Am I still the only one in Aus who has bought one? surely not!

If I wasn't farking around unnessecerily in family law court and wasting $ resources, I would have purchased this game on art alone it is that good. I am hoping that down the line AMD still has one in stock or can get me one etc.
It is an absolute stand out machine and would add a unique standout quality in any collection.

Even if Stern does another small run later, if AMD doesn't have one, it would be worth buying for sure and perhaps the pricing may also be a little less which seems to be happening. Any dollar saved is a bonus and invited on anything pinball.

You have bought a cracker of a game. Best artwork I have seen for ages. Colours or red n green remind me of Fishtales artwork which is excellent, only Big Melons is far better again. Best looking mon licenced pin for 20 years IMO.

Can't wait to see you get yours.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 12:45:50 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !