Author Topic: Bally Bingo Cypress Gardens  (Read 14282 times)

Offline Brunswick Brawler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Australia
Re: Bally Bingo Cypress Gardens
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2015, 01:18:02 AM »
Rail:
I would have thought the wood would be more than wide enough for your edge?  The curved part of the Wood is up facing, now sideways.  It more flat then high.  Only a small edge goes over the glass, with the bulk overhanging the side of the machine.  (It is unlike a metal rail that is high higher than wide.)  The main photo is the correct orientation for the right side of the cabinet - It should sit on the top right edge of the cabinet as photographed.

History:
What I meant by 'shattered, but one piece' was that it had countless cracks on it, and was likely only held together by the artwork 'grey' backing paint.  Given your backglass was essentially in one piece, it means the one I remember as shattered was thrown out.  It was not repairable, but if retained it would have been a reproducible by http://www.greatpinball.com/products.html in Canada.

Carlo Lipari:  I'll ask someone on Sunday if he is the owner, but I think I would have remembered his name if I heard it.  Likely an employee of Doc's.  With a name likely taken from the island of 'Lipari' between mainland Italy and Sicily, would I be guessing right that his was not tall, dark skinned, bowed legs and deep black & think hair?  Its a very small island, with everyone there related to each other!