Author Topic: FRUSTRATED!  (Read 3719 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: FRUSTRATED!
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2015, 11:50:41 PM »

When dealing with humans expect some mistakes.
Then you phone up the owner and speak to him about the mistake.
Then the owner has the chance to go over and beyond the standard to fix the problems.
Communication in business goes a long way.
I wouldn't consider sitting at home with the wrong parts and doing nothing but sulking or having the shits to be classed as communication.

In short,

i called
explained the errors
explained i wont wear return shipping costs
sent him an email with photos

he
has not responded
does not give a shit

if he was local id just drive down and have things fixed.
You just cant afford these kind of consistent and costly mistakes when operating a large scale business. It will bite you in the ass eventually.

i'm over it.
I actually regret starting this thread, no good will come of it and it seems no resolution either.
Nino feel free to delete it.

When I said someone sitting at home sulking or getting the shits isn't communicating, I want you to genuinely know that I was not referring to you at all or your experience.
I was however referring to anyone who got the wrong parts but didn't make a call at all or copped bad service and just gave up without going directly to the parts company owner.
Your thread is a good thread because it reminds all of us to ask for the best service no matter where we shop.

The thread was also entertaining because one member turned the thread into a advertisement for his favourite parts company and it sounds like he is hoping to win his free T Shirt. Lol

Also, I would love to see that member walk into the business and call the staff degrading names to their faces.
I would then totally enjoy watching him cop the beating of his life.
But people who call people names online most always never have the guts to do it face to face.
Another public FAIL ! Lol
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 11:55:42 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !