Author Topic: FRUSTRATED!  (Read 3720 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: FRUSTRATED!
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2015, 07:42:37 AM »
Glad this worked out - sad it took a public airing to sort it.  I use pinballcentre (Europe) - excellent product, fair prices, no stuff ups. Marco is a good fallback. There's no two ways about it - until Nino reinjects some decent competition into the market the domestic suppliers are not getting my cash - putting the domestic suppliers together I've had overcharged postage, very poor quality parts, a handling charge, poor packaging & other issues.

Caveoftreasures what is it with you? Seriously, every thread you are involved in it seems you rub someone up the wrong way. Comments about beating people up are just not called for.

Do u think the pathetic comments from a few, calling the staff at one particular business , degrading names repeatedly, is acceptable ? That's cowardly when the people at that business can't get on here and defend themselves.
Dont u a THINK that's rubbing people the wrong way first.

And in reality, if in real life the keyboard commando did walk into that business and dared to call those staff members those names, he would get flogged.
There's a few smartass es on here who constantly think they can rubbish anyone anytime and get away with it.
I don't like smartys with nasty mouths.
The same few turds always give it out but can never take it. Pathetic.
I get many messages from members saying the same few think they can degrade people often with smart mouths.

Do u think it's acceptable for members to call someone's staff degrading names ?
If you think that is acceptable, you must be holding hands with the turds or with your 40 only posts, you are new and ignorant to the big picture. Those degrading comments about someone's staff should never have been allowed.

I have seen Miss Cupcake and Miss 15 Ferrari,s aka Children's walking dictionary, bag people for many years.
But they think they can attack people without someone calling them on it. Wrong !
If the above didn't place their pathetic posts in the thread to start with, then I wouldn't be calling them on their cowardly keyboard commando comments.

So, do u think their degrading comments about someone's staff are acceptable, yes or no ? I would like your answer publically.
Read the whole thread first before making I'll informed comments.

What the F**k are you on about?

Ive gone back through the thread and only term that you could be referring to is " master and his mutts"... hardly worth making a big beef up about.
You taking some self appointed moral high ground and demanding  explanations is far worse reading.
The guy got shit service... that was rectified by a public airing of said shit service... end of story

I get many messages from members saying the same few think they can degrade people often with smart mouths.

No you don't...

lets see... so far you have wished people to take a beating and stated you would take great delight in being a spectator, called them retarded and had a snipe at a newish member because he, like many, find your posts aggressive and in poor form.

Go figure!