Author Topic: FRUSTRATED!  (Read 3705 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: FRUSTRATED!
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2015, 07:42:42 AM »
Glad this worked out - sad it took a public airing to sort it.  I use pinballcentre (Europe) - excellent product, fair prices, no stuff ups. Marco is a good fallback. There's no two ways about it - until Nino reinjects some decent competition into the market the domestic suppliers are not getting my cash - putting the domestic suppliers together I've had overcharged postage, very poor quality parts, a handling charge, poor packaging & other issues.

Caveoftreasures what is it with you? Seriously, every thread you are involved in it seems you rub someone up the wrong way. Comments about beating people up are just not called for.

Do u think the pathetic comments from a few, calling the staff at one particular business , degrading names repeatedly, is acceptable ? That's cowardly when the people at that business can't get on here and defend themselves.
Dont u a THINK that's rubbing people the wrong way first.

And in reality, if in real life the keyboard commando did walk into that business and dared to call those staff members those names, he would get flogged.
There's a few smartass es on here who constantly think they can rubbish anyone anytime and get away with it.
I don't like smartys with nasty mouths.
The same few turds always give it out but can never take it. Pathetic.
I get many messages from members saying the same few think they can degrade people often with smart mouths.

Do u think it's acceptable for members to call someone's staff degrading names ?
If you think that is acceptable, you must be holding hands with the turds or with your 40 only posts, you are new and ignorant to the big picture. Those degrading comments about someone's staff should never have been allowed.

I have seen Miss Cupcake and Miss 15 Ferrari,s aka Children's walking dictionary, bag people for many years.
But they think they can attack people without someone calling them on it. Wrong !
If the above didn't place their pathetic posts in the thread to start with, then I wouldn't be calling them on their cowardly keyboard commando comments.

So, do u think their degrading comments about someone's staff are acceptable, yes or no ? I would like your answer publically.
Read the whole thread first before making I'll informed comments.

I don't get it Cavey, your criticising people for people criticising suppliers, yes the suppliers are not here to defend themselves but you then criticise some for only having 40 posts under their belt (they may be more experienced pinballers, businessmen for all we know so they deserve the same respect) and calling another a turd and possibly myself as I publicly stated who I prefer to use. We know you are passionate but come on you are being a keyboard commando as well now.

We all know Mark and Wayne have some unique gear and it is there if we need it, we all know that their service can be good but I think a few people are stating the obvious that their prices are not the greatest and there are other options out there which I am sure they know as well.

I agree calling people or writing a calm email is the best approach and calmly solving issues is definitely worth a try but starting a thread to flame an unknown but known someone isn't going to help the cause as word gets around.

I am not defending Mark but sure he is struggling due to his extremely sick wife as that must mess him up as there must be times that he just wants to close the door and be with her.

So we are all people and make mistakes, treat it that way and things may go your way and if people are not understanding, show your standpoint with your wallet and go to another supplier.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 07:45:48 AM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts