Author Topic: FRUSTRATED!  (Read 3698 times)

Online Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Re: FRUSTRATED!
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2015, 07:55:41 AM »
What is the point ofe putting somebody on ignore is you guys keep quoting him ?????

Online Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2015, 07:57:11 AM »
And I assume that Miss cupcake is me

I am going to report this as it is personal abuse

Online Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2015, 08:01:56 AM »
And I have attacked nobody in this thread

All businesses need to be professional
I hate lurkers that read on one forum and comment on another

Offline Retropin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2015, 08:07:15 AM »
What is the point ofe putting somebody on ignore is you guys keep quoting him ?????

..And no doubt done through multiple accounts!

Offline andypinboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2015, 08:54:38 AM »
Wow! Well firstly I have (& had at the time of my post) read every single post in the thread. I can assure you, Caveoftreasures, that I am far from ignorant. And I know a hell of a lot about business. The original poster & every other post besides yours had every right to comment on their experiences with the domestic suppliers & their preferred suppliers. And if anyone walked into a business & was beaten up then I hope he or she had the good sense to ensure assault charges were laid against those that perpetrated the beating - no matter what was said. The OP did not call any individual a name - merely used a common expression to emphasise  he was very disappointed with the service at a particular business. Yes I am fairly new to this forum, but I can say I have noticed respect & care of others by every member with, sadly, one exception - you.
I enjoy Porsche, Gibson LPs, Bally-Williams & learning about pinball maintenance & restoration.

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2015, 09:35:22 AM »
Ahh dear.  Same old rubbish over and over. 
Addicted to pins.

Offline andypinboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2015, 10:21:36 AM »
My experience with pinball spare parts supply in Australia is that it is expensive & slow. That's why I now buy overseas. It won't be long until a serious competitor sees the huge margins & changes the domestic pinball spares business landscape. It took way less than my 40 posts to lean towards the notion that Caveoftreasures may be a turd himself & also a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Caveoftreasures I challenge you to disprove you are a goose, noting it will be tough as you will have to unravel 6000+ posts of meaningless babble & insults. That's a public challenge.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 10:23:12 AM by andypinboy »
I enjoy Porsche, Gibson LPs, Bally-Williams & learning about pinball maintenance & restoration.

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2015, 11:38:36 AM »
My experience with pinball spare parts supply in Australia is that it is expensive & slow. That's why I now buy overseas. It won't be long until a serious competitor sees the huge margins & changes the domestic pinball spares business landscape. It took way less than my 40 posts to lean towards the notion that Caveoftreasures may be a turd himself & also a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Caveoftreasures I challenge you to disprove you are a goose, noting it will be tough as you will have to unravel 6000+ posts of meaningless babble & insults. That's a public challenge.

Challenge accepted in this case.

One line summation of 6000 plus posts:

I hold permanent grudges against people online who publicly refuse to kowtow to my opinions on issues that no reasonable person would take personally.

Andy, I agree with you about the picnic comment and I've made this observation before. Clearly there are some unrelated ongoing personal/psychological issues.

Obviously it doesn't excuse his completely disproportionate reaction, but it does go a long way to explaining it.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:01:13 PM by pinsanity »

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2015, 12:45:16 PM »

The issue that the OP raised has been dealt with by the supplier.

Well done to the OP for raising the issue - it seems it was not just the OP who had experienced issues, and this thread has possibly gone some way to helping the supplier improve its service.

Given some of the other comments we think its time for the thread to be shut.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”