Author Topic: FRUSTRATED!  (Read 3678 times)

Offline Sinbad79

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: FRUSTRATED!
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2015, 10:23:44 PM »
owner called me today to discuss this matter.
we spent about 30minutes on the phone, discussed the order, pinball and life in general.

without getting into specifics, i am satisfied with the outcome and there are no hard feelings or animosity over this issue. i wanted to thank him publically for taking the time to call and explain a few things.

Given the above, i don't have an issue ordering from them again and plan to do so soon.

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2015, 10:28:52 PM »
So who is he who should not be named?
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline pinoffski

• Forum Posts:
  • Wollongong NSW
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2015, 11:11:16 PM »
Jesus ...

I am glad all will be forgiven in the future.

Offline intopins

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2015, 11:12:06 PM »
owner called me today to discuss this matter.
we spent about 30minutes on the phone, discussed the order, pinball and life in general.

without getting into specifics, i am satisfied with the outcome and there are no hard feelings or animosity over this issue. i wanted to thank him publically for taking the time to call and explain a few things.

Given the above, i don't have an issue ordering from them again and plan to do so soon.

Don't mean to play the devil card but you were more than happy to flame him by going into specifics....why all of a sudden are you taking the high road?

Happy you got the outcome you wanted but what was it?

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2015, 11:50:41 PM »

When dealing with humans expect some mistakes.
Then you phone up the owner and speak to him about the mistake.
Then the owner has the chance to go over and beyond the standard to fix the problems.
Communication in business goes a long way.
I wouldn't consider sitting at home with the wrong parts and doing nothing but sulking or having the shits to be classed as communication.

In short,

i called
explained the errors
explained i wont wear return shipping costs
sent him an email with photos

he
has not responded
does not give a shit

if he was local id just drive down and have things fixed.
You just cant afford these kind of consistent and costly mistakes when operating a large scale business. It will bite you in the ass eventually.

i'm over it.
I actually regret starting this thread, no good will come of it and it seems no resolution either.
Nino feel free to delete it.

When I said someone sitting at home sulking or getting the shits isn't communicating, I want you to genuinely know that I was not referring to you at all or your experience.
I was however referring to anyone who got the wrong parts but didn't make a call at all or copped bad service and just gave up without going directly to the parts company owner.
Your thread is a good thread because it reminds all of us to ask for the best service no matter where we shop.

The thread was also entertaining because one member turned the thread into a advertisement for his favourite parts company and it sounds like he is hoping to win his free T Shirt. Lol

Also, I would love to see that member walk into the business and call the staff degrading names to their faces.
I would then totally enjoy watching him cop the beating of his life.
But people who call people names online most always never have the guts to do it face to face.
Another public FAIL ! Lol
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 11:55:42 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2015, 11:52:09 PM »
Excellent!

Some good came from this thread after all..

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2015, 11:57:55 PM »
Staff might fark it up, but business owners always fix it !

Glad it worked out in the end.

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline skywalker

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2015, 12:30:38 AM »
Great outcome, we'll all move on & get back to playing more pinball  ^^^

Offline andypinboy

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2015, 12:40:14 AM »
Glad this worked out - sad it took a public airing to sort it.  I use pinballcentre (Europe) - excellent product, fair prices, no stuff ups. Marco is a good fallback. There's no two ways about it - until Nino reinjects some decent competition into the market the domestic suppliers are not getting my cash - putting the domestic suppliers together I've had overcharged postage, very poor quality parts, a handling charge, poor packaging & other issues.

Caveoftreasures what is it with you? Seriously, every thread you are involved in it seems you rub someone up the wrong way. Comments about beating people up are just not called for.
I enjoy Porsche, Gibson LPs, Bally-Williams & learning about pinball maintenance & restoration.

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2015, 01:24:44 AM »
Caveoftreasures what is it with you? Seriously, every thread you are involved in it seems you rub someone up the wrong way. Comments about beating people up are just not called for.

Reminds me of the Late Show sketch with John Hewson - the man with the cavalcade of meaningless challenges.  :lol

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 01:33:24 AM by pinsanity »

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2015, 03:59:42 AM »

Just hit the ignore button

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2015, 06:15:29 AM »
Glad this worked out - sad it took a public airing to sort it.  I use pinballcentre (Europe) - excellent product, fair prices, no stuff ups. Marco is a good fallback. There's no two ways about it - until Nino reinjects some decent competition into the market the domestic suppliers are not getting my cash - putting the domestic suppliers together I've had overcharged postage, very poor quality parts, a handling charge, poor packaging & other issues.

Do u think the pathetic comments from a few, calling the staff at one particular business , degrading names repeatedly, is acceptable ? That's cowardly when the people at that business can't get on here and defend themselves.
Dont u a THINK that's rubbing people the wrong way first.

And in reality, if in real life the keyboard commando did walk into that business and dared to call those staff members those names, he would get flogged.
There's a few smartass es on here who constantly think they can rubbish anyone anytime and get away with it.
I don't like smartys with nasty mouths.
The same few turds always give it out but can never take it. Pathetic.
I get many messages from members saying the same few think they can degrade people often with smart mouths.

Do u think it's acceptable for members to call someone's staff degrading names ?
If you think that is acceptable, you must be holding hands with the turds or with your 40 only posts, you are new and ignorant to the big picture. Those degrading comments about someone's staff should never have been allowed.

I have seen Miss Cupcake and Miss 15 Ferrari,s aka Children's walking dictionary, bag people for many years.
But they think they can attack people without someone calling them on it. Wrong !
If the above didn't place their pathetic posts in the thread to start with, then I wouldn't be calling them on their cowardly keyboard commando comments.

So, do u think their degrading comments about someone's staff are acceptable, yes or no ? I would like your answer publically.
Read the whole thread first before making I'll informed comments.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 06:45:39 AM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2015, 06:32:43 AM »

Reminds me of the Late Show sketch with John Hewson - the man with the cavalcade of meaningless challenges.  :lol

Meaningless challenge. But
Go down to the pinball parts business and call the staff there the same degrading names you have done publically and lets see what the staff at that place do to you.
But you won't go down there and call them degrading names to their faces will you ? No, because you are afraid of what would happen in real life.
Post a video of your walk in to business whilst you call the staff degrading names.
Another public FAIL.
Do you think it's acceptable to call someone's staff degrading names ? When those people can't get on here and defend themselves ? Pfffftttt !  Retarded cowardly behaviour.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 06:38:59 AM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline Retropin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2015, 07:42:37 AM »

Do u think the pathetic comments from a few, calling the staff at one particular business , degrading names repeatedly, is acceptable ? That's cowardly when the people at that business can't get on here and defend themselves.

And in reality, if in real life the keyboard commando did walk into that business and dared to call those staff members those names, he would get flogged.
There's a few smartass es on here who constantly think they can rubbish anyone anytime and get away with it.
I get many messages from members saying the same few think they can degrade people often with smart mouths.

Do u think it's acceptable for members to call someone's staff degrading names ?
If you think that is acceptable, you must be holding hands with the turds or with your 40 only posts, you are new and ignorant to the big picture. Those degrading comments about someone's staff should never have been allowed.

I have seen Miss Cupcake and Miss 15 Ferrari,s aka Children's walking dictionary, bag people for many years.
But they think they can attack people without someone calling them on it. Wrong !
If the above didn't place their pathetic posts in the thread to start with, then I wouldn't be calling them on their cowardly keyboard commando comments.

So, do u think their degrading comments about someone's staff are acceptable, yes or no ? I would like your answer publically.

What the F**k are you on about?

Ive gone back through the thread and only term that you could be referring to is " master and his mutts"... hardly worth making a big beef up about.
You taking some self appointed moral high ground and demanding  explanations is far worse reading.
The guy got shit service... that was rectified by a public airing of said shit service... end of story

No you don't...

lets see... so far you have wished people to take a beating and stated you would take great delight in being a spectator, called them retarded and had a snipe at a newish member because he, like many, find your posts aggressive and in poor form.

Go figure!

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2015, 07:42:42 AM »

I don't get it Cavey, your criticising people for people criticising suppliers, yes the suppliers are not here to defend themselves but you then criticise some for only having 40 posts under their belt (they may be more experienced pinballers, businessmen for all we know so they deserve the same respect) and calling another a turd and possibly myself as I publicly stated who I prefer to use. We know you are passionate but come on you are being a keyboard commando as well now.

We all know Mark and Wayne have some unique gear and it is there if we need it, we all know that their service can be good but I think a few people are stating the obvious that their prices are not the greatest and there are other options out there which I am sure they know as well.

I agree calling people or writing a calm email is the best approach and calmly solving issues is definitely worth a try but starting a thread to flame an unknown but known someone isn't going to help the cause as word gets around.

I am not defending Mark but sure he is struggling due to his extremely sick wife as that must mess him up as there must be times that he just wants to close the door and be with her.

So we are all people and make mistakes, treat it that way and things may go your way and if people are not understanding, show your standpoint with your wallet and go to another supplier.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 07:45:48 AM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts