Author Topic: HRP / APR Embryon project...  (Read 6751 times)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: HRP / APR Embryon project...
« on: April 03, 2015, 10:19:46 AM »
This has been a long process already.

The story started around three years ago when I purchased Wotto's Embryon. I've always wanted one, and I didn't care about the condition. This is a keeper. The second game was a customer's, which was brought down with another game for restoration. So now I have two games. Tim and Stu form Platinum Pinball / HRP and amongst many discussions, these playfields were brought up. A unique opportunity to do two playfields. One for my game and one for a customer. I helped another customer buy Steve's (Steve2010) Embryon. A really nice example, but with a couple of issues that could benefit from a touch up and clear. I then spoke to Rob (Pinball God), and his needed work. So these two games had their playfields dropped off. They will be restored by Tim and Stu, and then I will re assemble these two playfields. I will have two separate restoration threads on the customer's Embryon and my Personal Embryon.

In summary - here is a unique opportunity to have four Embryon playfields in one room at one time (not done since the production line ?). This will showcase Tim and Stu's incredible skills, and APR will continue the re assembly of two of the playfields and the NIB restoration of two other games. Simply put - this is a VERY unique opportunity.

In addition - Members can see how much effort is put into this type of work - not just the process of stripping and assembling - but the preparation and the detail that is part of this level of work. It is a really unique opportunity to showcase the services NOW available through our respective business'.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia