Author Topic: collection pricing  (Read 2414 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: collection pricing
« on: April 26, 2015, 08:43:37 PM »
For insurance purposes, the replacement prices listed all over Ebay by commercial sellers is realistically the only $ you can put against a title for insurance purposes because the accessors can and will use those commercially listed prices first as it's the only commercial pricing they can reliably use, but the real sale prices of each title will be 30 plus percent less. I don't see dealer plus 30 percent. No TZ is worth ten grand ever. Here is a classic example, two different collectors, two totally different opinions on pricing. That's normal.

The problem with pricing your list, is the price someone is prepared to pay varies dramatically per person/collector and per state.

I reckon it's best you add your own pricing per machine and see if people agree or you will get wildly differing figures.
An example, now that Nucore is no longer available, IMO Pin2000 titles have dived in price bigtime.
Others may agree or disagree but I sold my nice examples of SWEP1 and Revenge from Mars when Nucore stopped because non working Pin2000 are worth little when they break down.

What do u think your titles are worth.
Say Terminator , it's between $3000 and $3700 but unless I saw photos of any machine, I would be hard pressed to give an accurate figure. Then if it's up for sale, it depends on timing, how you sell it and how many people really want it. I can't see you losing money on anything cause your collection seems to be in good condition.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 08:48:47 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !