Author Topic: Stern announces new KISS pinball  (Read 127525 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern announces new KISS pinball
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2015, 03:57:40 PM »
So John Borg has designed KISS so it looks like Borgy has EASILY not only taken the number one designer spot in the world, but is now so far out in front it's crazy.

I am happy Borgy designed this game.
(I reckon this game was designed on paper by Stern 4 or 5 years ago and it's only now been tweaked and finally got approval by the Band and the timing is perfect).

WHAT Pinball machine is going to be the bigger seller in Australia, ACDC or KISS ?

I am going to buy the KISS Pro to sit next to my ACDC.
Those two pins sitting side by side in any lounge room spells out DOUBLE COOL any day of the week.

Another question is, is WHAT pinball is Steve Ritchie been or going to be working on if Borgy has done KISS ?

Isn't the King well overdue to release something. ?

And how do I know (or strongly believe) Borgy has designed KISS, in the photos etc, they are clearly Borgys arms and John Did say to me in a email only a month ago the next Stern release was going to be his next title after The Walking Dead.
So the designer has to be Borgy for KISS. I looked at a few photos and other Stern videos and they are definately Johns Arms.

Go Team Stern !
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !