Author Topic: Stern announces new KISS pinball  (Read 127666 times)

Offline robm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Townsville
Re: Stern announces new KISS pinball
« Reply #345 on: May 22, 2015, 08:22:06 PM »
Stern have been missing out on cashing in on the mods for too long now.  Would I be p'd off if I had ordered an LE.....yes.  Does it make good business sense to offer the topper......yes.  Agree side armour should have been on the LE's as standard in a particular colour and then offer them in a different colour as a mod.  yes people could buy them and get them powdercoated or painted to look the same but Stern could easily put a LE sticker of some sort on the armour and then clearcoat it so it would always be a genuine LE item only.

End of the day, it's all about the hype and all the posts here alone are proof of that.  Some may think Stern have stuffed this up but when you look at all the hype surrounding this machine and the number of sales already generated, they have done well.  It might not be right or it may not please everyone, but they have done well.

Another reason to sit back and actually wait and see what the machine is going to be like and not get sucked in just yet.  I would love a Premium but I am not committing to anything just yet.

Well said!