Author Topic: Stern announces new KISS pinball  (Read 127628 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Stern announces new KISS pinball
« Reply #345 on: May 22, 2015, 08:32:04 PM »
From what I have seen I think the PRO version should be a great buy as not alot of differences from what can be seen.

- drop target would be nice but regular target is less mechanical and faster in play
- no love gun levitating ball and associated diverter ramp but not a huge loss I don't think, might just slow the game down a little.
- the physical ball lock in the Gene head would be cool but again you can still have multiball but shot from the shooter lane instead and maybe no as many ball multiball ???
- the lighting is probably the biggest noticeable feature but unlike other pros this one appears to have all the songs, so colour changing arrows and colour changing pops so it is probably one of the better pros in features and gameplay.

As for the Le's and mods, I reckon they should have the range in a mod / upgrade catalogue and all the LE owners can mix and match with a final selection and their game arrives fully assembled from the factory with what ever trim the customer wants. I don't agree with the extra $1000 cash grab for the LE owners. Premium guys can still buy the extra gear but not standard with the game would be fine but LE guys should get to pick, with maybe the topper at cost as a option.

That said I scored a new job today so all going well in a month or 2 I might be getting a KISS Pro
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 08:36:27 PM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts