Author Topic: Stern announces new KISS pinball  (Read 127678 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern announces new KISS pinball
« Reply #360 on: May 23, 2015, 08:00:23 PM »
Stern did some great Facebook updates today about the KISS topper saying it has over a dozen different modes other than the slow lighting up of each letter, AND you can buy the topper and plug it in at home, independent of the pinball machines power supply. (I haven't checked the last few pages of the thread so sorry if someone has already mentioned this).

I reckon the topper will look better in person than the videos and will change some people's minds to buy it.
Just like the Walking Dead interactive Stern topper, in person it is just awesome.

The amount of cool mods for this KISS pinball will be amazing.
The cabinet colours, espescially the reds and purples mean u could customise your side rails or legs or lockdown bar with your own powdercoat ing colours and make your machine very personal and unique.
Stern has hit a huge home run with this title. The playfield colours and plastics colours with the Led lighting look awesome. Imagine in person how this Pinny will shine.

So many people on social media are very excited.
I even read the Kiss Army fan clubs are putting up various BNIB Kiss pinnies for various competition prizes in the USA.
Imagine winning a BNIB machine. Bigger than all your Xmas,s at once. Very cool.

Has John Borg become the best pinny designer in the world with the KISS pinny.
I imagine he might be asked to do some special appearances for various media and news stations/radio in the USA.
The attention this title is getting is huge.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !