Author Topic: Genuine Wurlitzer converted to digital jukebox $1500 Ono  (Read 796 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Genuine Wurlitzer converted to digital jukebox $1500 Ono
« on: May 15, 2015, 11:01:08 PM »

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Hey everyone I'm selling my genuine Wurlitzer princess remote unit that's been converted to a digital jukebox. It has a built in pc running SK jukebox needs to be plugged into a tv/lcd screen and your own sound system (baby speaker is inside but only really to show its working.

It's was originally a remote unit which you would connect to your real Wurlitzer in another room etc it's basically a half sized version of the classic 1015

Timber chrome Color rotating Color tubes to change the light colors and genuine working bubble tubes just like the real thing

Plug it into your tv and surround sound system hit the power button boots up.  Using the original buttons turn the page on the screen till you find a song you like type in the album number then the song number and it either plays it or puts it in the track list.   

Pick up only from either Geelong or Footscray but prefer Geelong

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Wow, looks very very nice Daniel. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it won't last long.

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Wow, looks very very nice Daniel. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it won't last long.

Thanks mate. 

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Sold pending payment