Author Topic: Customs info on Pinball Imports  (Read 3413 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Re: Customs info on Pinball Imports
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2015, 09:56:50 AM »
I would really like some assistance on importing 5 EM's from the states. Was hoping that someone may have plans for a container in the near future with some extra space available.

Yet another thing for consideration is that "used" anything coming to Australia (as opposed to "new" items) attract a whole lot more interest from AQIS.

There is a much higher chance they will want a container unpacked at the wharf for closer inspection thus adding many hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars to the import cost.

I will not allow anyone to share my containers unless the goods are delivered to my factory so we can inspect them personally and take things from there (after learning this the hard and expensive way many years ago) BUT we are sending new goods only - your used machines would very likely go with other used machines but it is worth keeping in mind if you are asking others to share a container - it just isn't that simple.
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Customs info on Pinball Imports
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2015, 12:17:44 PM »
Thanks for the reply Swinks.  Is this the same bloke that advertises on eBay from time to time?

yes it is
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts