Author Topic: Welcome to the Big City, Kid!  (Read 23995 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: Welcome to the Big City, Kid!
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2015, 11:42:46 PM »
 I have the ball lock working really well - bit hard to see the ramp opening and closing unless you look carefully.

The video is only of ball one so the weakening flippers aren't shown but do work perfectly.

I did have one amazing game and made it to what I thought was the wizard mode , knocking off the Kingpin himself. Turns out that is *not* the wizard mode - there is a further mode after that requiring you to find the hidden loot. That mode needs you to move the character on the dmd by making shots to move him on screen around a maze. During the game as you complete modes you get told if the loot is west or north etc. From my lamp wiring research there are several inserts with the compass directions whick I suspect will assist by lighting during that mode.

I have heard claims that this game is a tad  better than BBB and while I am basing this on my whitewood which is obviously not perfect, I can see this may very well be true.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”