Author Topic: Price ckeck original Medieval Madness  (Read 1570 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Price ckeck original Medieval Madness
« on: May 23, 2022, 08:01:37 PM »
Hi all,

Making a bit of space, so looking to move on a couple of games that don't get much attention any more.I haven't seen any sales in recent history of an original Medieval Madness, so wondering on ideas of current value? Game is in unmolested very good original condition, no cosmetic blemishes of any significance, and no electronic or mechanical issues.Thoughts on a fair asking price?
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline punkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Woolgoolga NSW
Re: Price ckeck original Medieval Madness
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 04:21:34 AM »
I would think it would be comparable to the remake price which is pretty well established.

I sold a faultless 2 owner first run LE remake a month back for 17.5k. It sold to the first person in 1 min with no haggling, so could have been priced higher, but i sold at that point as i hadn't had it long and that's the value of the machine i swapped it for.

What else are you thinking of moving on?
Looking for Bally Space Invaders, Stern Orbitor 1

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 01:32:54 PM »
The Remake changes hands often and is sitting around the $17-$18K. Originals rarely change hands and in my view, would be worth more than a remake. Recently, titles such as TZ and CV have been fetching 20K for nice restored examples. I'd say a Restored or nice example of MM are a $20K machine, in todays market.

What are machines worth and their current selling price are two different things. Right now, machines are pushing over $20K for cookie Cutters.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 02:10:51 PM »
One of my customers paid $25,000 for a beautiful original MM well it had a new playfield and decals etc butt it was a bally Williams one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk