Author Topic: RTBB Payment Options etc..  (Read 8483 times)

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: RTBB Payment Options etc..
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2015, 11:41:01 PM »
I gave u honest friendly advice and you made some suggested and implied personal personality put downs.
I felt that was poor form.

If u think people are going to wait 4 years and not go elsewhere and spend their $ with other companies, well that's certainly an opinion but a dellusional one to me in utmost respect.
That's not business success to me or providing a service, because as it stands, a company 2 or 4 years behind is not providing or able to provide a service at all to anyone.

If your idea of running a business is staying a one mand band forever, then that's your choice. Go for it.
But you might as well have a email auto direction and a answering machine that says "sorry, we can't help you, ring back in 4 years".

The pinball company overseas that doesn't take PayPal or credit card is a joke to me because they have never got a cent from me in 7 years cause they are not modern and won't take customer feedback. It's 2015, not 1970.

Good luck with RTBB and APR.
My last point. Business isn't always about making huge profits. Business is about making customers happy.
You can't make people happy if they don't accept outdated payment non options and you can't make people happy with 4 year waiting lists.
JJP ruined their name forever because they were so far behind and being patient is one thing, but turning into a skeleton is another thing.

Ferrari is seen as the best of the best when it comes to beautiful top end cars.
But even Ferrari doesn't only employ only one person worldwide.

I felt I gave you honest respectful advice to help.
I didn't think I got a respectful reply.

I am sure I won't lose any sleep and I am sure you won't lose any sleep either.
Hope it all works out for you Nino.
No use us debating the issue. It seems you have everything totally under control.

Plenty of companies thrive without Paypal, only starts to become an issue when selling overseas
PBR don't accept Paypal probably because they don't have to, I am sure they are quite happy with the huge American market and not too fussed about a few sparse orders to a few skippys.