Author Topic: RTBB Payment Options etc..  (Read 8446 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Re: RTBB Payment Options etc..
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2015, 11:07:33 AM »
I will state it here so that when it happens this post can be referred to in the future:

PayPal are the shiftiest "banking" organisation that ever crawled the earth - total scum acting with total disregard for buyers AND sellers. Their TOS do not give a TOSS about anyone but themselves in EVERY case.

Mark my words, they WILL become the target and focus of a Government investigation and WILL be forced to change their ways or be run out of the country! Sooner the better IMO.

It will only take someone who is an official or parliamentarian (or their son/daughter/wife/brother) to be dudded by PayPus just like many of us have here and heads will roll.

An investigation might find they are "pretending" to be a bank and therefore acting illegally or that they are charging unconscionable fees or have outrageous terms - don't think it's possible? Really? Just look at the investigations currently into credit card company/bank fees - the outcome of that will be interesting.

How about CabCharge? I was involved for several years with this scum company also and campaigned for action against them, guess what, several Australian states actually passed legislation HALVING the fees they could charge and they were fined millions of dollars for their grubby tricks.

It will be PayPals turn soon and I will be cheering from the rooftop when they are brought to account.

Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals