Author Topic: Pinball Life pinballs  (Read 3741 times)

Offline intopins

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Pinball Life pinballs
« on: August 18, 2015, 01:51:07 PM »
Seems we can talk about pinballs so much thought I'd just share my awesome experience with Pinball Life and their service and premium pinballs.

Now, I know there are other manufacturers around who try and do the same sort of thing, and trust me when I say I've tried a lot of different pinballs.

Pinball Life have the best product going around bar none!!! After a thorough search of the web these guys were top of the list from people around the world who recommend them. From America, Belgium, Canada, Australia and New Zealand....everyone spoke so highly of them I had to go with them.

Thank god I did. Not made cheaply!!! The shine is outta this world!!!

Highly recommended!!

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1325

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: Pinball Life pinballs
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 02:03:06 PM »

Yes, he does have good stuff, of course shipping and the exchange rate are killers.

I prefer to support the local supplier as many others I am sure also prefer - www.rtbb.com.au

RTBB has some great new balls supplied by Homepin....... http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=13940.0

!*!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 03:12:33 PM »
Pinball Life have VERY good pinballs. Out of all the balls I've used (hundreds), they have been a consistent performer. Compared to the ball bearings sold by some sellers, they are excellent.

The trials we have had with the Homepin balls have exceeded that quality. The feedback from people who bought the Homepin "standard" balls has been overwhelmingly positive.

RTBB stocks both the standard pinballs and the Homepin pinballs. Prior to the Homepin balls, we would sell 50-70 balls a month. Since we started selling Homepin standard balls, we sold 30 boxes of 8 balls in 3 weeks. Not one single other ball (other than a ceramic powerball), was sold.

Based on  our tests, APR will be providing "Nearly In Box" restored games with ONLY the Homepin Pearls.. and we have not even seen them in a machine as yet.

RTBB will be stocking the standard balls, premium balls, Homepin standard and Pearl balls. Our next Homepin order will have a minimum of 1000 of each. thats how much we endorse the product.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 03:15:17 PM »
Seems we can talk about pinballs so much thought I'd just share my awesome experience with Pinball Life and their service and premium pinballs.

Now, I know there are other manufacturers around who try and do the same sort of thing, and trust me when I say I've tried a lot of different pinballs.

Pinball Life have the best product going around bar none!!! After a thorough search of the web these guys were top of the list from people around the world who recommend them. From America, Belgium, Canada, Australia and New Zealand....everyone spoke so highly of them I had to go with them.

Highly recommended!!

your welcome
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 03:38:06 PM »
I have been very happy with all parts I have bought from Terry over the years and certainly can endorse his service.

As already pointed out, the exchange rate and shipping costs make many things far too expensive to ship and that includes balls (actually, ESPECIALLY balls).
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 03:50:27 PM »
Balls

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 05:10:49 PM »
I have to agree with the PL pinballs. In fact all dealings with PL was 10/10 every time. The high gloss were always my first choice. I'd like to support local suppliers, but my experience in the past dealing with them left me wondering how they stay in business.

If I get back into pinball, I'll give the Homepin pinballs a go.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 05:13:37 PM by RottyGuy »

Offline McKie1

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 05:50:35 PM »
Great to hear Nino. Will probably pop by once you get your hands on Mike's balls (it had to be said) :)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 06:05:51 PM »

Highly recommended!!

your welcome

%.%

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 08:56:48 PM »
Pinball Life balls are the best!

^^^
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 09:01:22 PM »

^^^

ONE of the best.....yes I agree

Offline intopins

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2015, 09:02:35 PM »

^^^

Pretty sure that read, are the best, if you miss read that perhaps your eyes need checking, what with all the important sic stuff your doing over there.

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2015, 09:10:27 PM »

^^^

Pretty sure that read, are the best, if you miss read that perhaps your eyes need checking, what with all the important sic stuff your doing over there.

One of us is  a loser that's for sure - let's see....I'm making machines and parts and helping the pinball community...what exactly is it you  are offering?

Offline intopins

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2015, 09:19:12 PM »

^^^

One of us is  a loser that's for sure - let's see....I'm making machines and parts and helping the pinball community...what exactly is it you  are offering?

Ahhhh...there it is. The name calling that you seem to get away with......me I'm a fisherman!! Always tend to catch me something... %.% %.% %.% && you feeling me Mike the Night.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2015, 10:33:11 AM »

^^^

Ahhhh...there it is. The name calling that you seem to get away with......me I'm a fisherman!! Always tend to catch me something... %.% %.% %.% && you feeling me Mike the Night.

It is quite obvious what you agenda is over the last 2 days. If you can't find something constructive to post, why bother ?

Not much point in reporting posts for name calling when you have effectively done the same.

Exactly what have you done for the hobby ?
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia