Author Topic: Pinball Life pinballs  (Read 3740 times)

Offline intopins

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Pinball Life pinballs
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2015, 11:41:45 AM »
Ahhhh....there it is, the mods happy to have double standards....wonder what would happen if I called you a loser Mr. Strangways, pretty sure you'd bring the hammer down on my account quick sticks!!

I find it appalling that regardless of what Mike the Night thinks has has done (or you for that matter) for this hobby compared to me that you allow blatant name calling!!

Just for the record, show me where I called Mike the Night a name that would be in the same category as an Idiot, I look forward to seeing that Mr. Strange.

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2015, 11:52:31 AM »
I most certainly DID NOT call you an idiot. I suggested that ONE OF US was a loser (the word idiot was not used by me) - that may well be me, it's for readers to judge not you or I.

In any case, instead of your agenda of attacking me at every opportunity how about offering something of value around here?
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2015, 12:07:27 PM »
Sigh

This crap again

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2015, 01:02:14 PM »
Ahhhh....there it is, the mods happy to have double standards....wonder what would happen if I called you a loser Mr. Strangways, pretty sure you'd bring the hammer down on my account quick sticks!!

I find it appalling that regardless of what Mike the Night thinks has has done (or you for that matter) for this hobby compared to me that you allow blatant name calling!!

Just for the record, show me where I called Mike the Night a name that would be in the same category as an Idiot, I look forward to seeing that Mr. Strange.

Double standards ?

So it is ok for you to report posts to moderators accusing members of calling you names (which was based on exactly what name ?), but then you proceed to then insult other members ?

Please provide the post in this thread where there is the alleged "name calling".

The only thing I can read is the obvious adgenda of your thread, and the accusation towards Mike - " if you miss read that perhaps your eyes need checking"

That would be considered an insult ? Furthermore, who started the insults ? The purpose of this thread is simply to attack the Homepin balls. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sigh

This crap again

There's always someone who's purpose is to stir the pot.

Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2015, 02:12:20 PM »
Please provide the post in this thread where there is the alleged "name calling".

I think this is what he is referring to Nino

One of us is  a loser that's for sure - let's see....I'm making machines and parts and helping the pinball community...what exactly is it you  are offering?

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2015, 03:26:36 PM »

One of us is  a loser that's for sure - let's see....I'm making machines and parts and helping the pinball community...what exactly is it you  are offering?

err.. "" if you miss read that perhaps your eyes need checking"

Came first. I think anyone who throws the the first punch should expect some sort of retaliation. Even thought the thread is just trolling at it's finest. Members can make their own judgement on that, but the OP can't stoke the fire and then complain when the stone is thrown back in his direction.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Brettski

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast, Queensland
  • Since I Was A Young Boy I Played The Silver Ball!
    • Strikes and Spares Restoration
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 05:06:59 PM »
 !*!

Offline Boots

• Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2015, 05:09:36 PM »

err.. "" if you miss read that perhaps your eyes need checking"

Came first. I think anyone who throws the the first punch should expect some sort of retaliation. Even thought the thread is just trolling at it's finest. Members can make their own judgement on that, but the OP can't stoke the fire and then complain when the stone is thrown back in his direction.

I think calling someone a loser is a bit worse than saying their eyes need checking

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2015, 05:53:30 PM »

I think calling someone a loser is a bit worse than saying their eyes need checking

Perhaps.

But deliberately trolling a thread and even starting another in order to attack another member, coupled with the mentioned comments, may overall be worse than calling someone a loser. Just my two cents.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2015, 06:56:17 PM »
Perhaps.

But deliberately trolling a thread and even starting another in order to attack another member, coupled with the mentioned comments, may overall be worse than calling someone a loser. Just my two cents.

Agreed, this thread had an agenda from the get go.  (((

Offline Boots

• Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2015, 08:41:27 PM »

Perhaps.

The best way to kill a thread with an agenda is to ignore it and not comment at all

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2015, 08:43:33 PM »

Perhaps.

The best way to kill a thread with an agenda is to ignore it and not comment at all

I agree, but those who know me also know I don't lie down and take crap from anyone!
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2015, 09:28:49 AM »
Are the Homepin pinballs in stock at RTBB?
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2015, 09:30:11 AM »

Perhaps.

I agree, but those who know me also know I don't lie down and take crap from anyone!

Great way to live your life, as long as you have the skills to back it up...there is always a bigger fish.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2015, 09:42:25 AM »

Perhaps.

Great way to live your life, as long as you have the skills to back it up...there is always a bigger fish.

No, in my experience, it is those who never try anything who are first to knock tthose people willing to have a go