Author Topic: Homepin Lowboys available at APR - Late Sep / Early Oct  (Read 9967 times)

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Mike are you okay with horizontal modifications done within the warranty period? Would you consider factory supplying one of these more elaborate game boards in the future? Seems like a portion of the market are tuned into the fact the 60-1 does not hit the mark - or is the intended market still fine with a 60-1?

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Mike are you okay with horizontal modifications done within the warranty period? Would you consider factory supplying one of these more elaborate game boards in the future? Seems like a portion of the market are tuned into the fact the 60-1 does not hit the mark - or is the intended market still fine with a 60-1?

The machine is factory made for vertical or horizontal installations. There is no warranty issue at all if swapped.

The other game boards are simply not available within China or I would certainly offer them.

Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

We decided to investigate this after speaking with Homepin. We know it will work, and it won't affect warranty. The boards themselves are relatively cheap, and unrepairable. So if they fair - we replace them.

Feedback has indicated people want more options than the 60 in 1. I love the 60 in 1, but I also like games like "Tapper", "Moon Patrol" and other games I used to play when I was young.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia