Author Topic: Stern KISS LE #395 Unboxing  (Read 11585 times)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: Stern KISS LE #395 Unboxing
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2015, 04:30:03 PM »
It has come to my attention, that certain fledgling business have a vested interest in the Stern NIB pinball machines that resided in my factory at the time of the unboxing. Some of us promote the hobby and help each other out, while others spend their energy creating incredible stories which are not based on facts.

Business must be slow.. ::)

Here are the facts ;

1) In the first picture, you clearly see MY PERSONAL KISS LE - SN:E253888 - Denoted as #395. It is currently located at my residence.
2) In the left foreground, is a KISS Pro purchased by a customer that was shipped to my factory to store - SN:E254569
3) Directly behind that game, is a TWD Pro purchased by a customer that was shipped to my factory to store - SN:E250600
4) Behind both these machines is another KISS LE that was sent to me to store for a week for a customer (don't have that box - Game picked up)
5) Against the wall is the box for AC/DC LUCI SN:E245202 - Owned by the late Greg Berry.
6) Against the wall and on top of the LUCI is the box for TWD LE SN:E249662 - Owned by the late Greg Berry.

Clearly, there are only SIX (6) Stern boxes, and only TWO (2) are KISS LE's.

Just to set the record straight - There has NEVER been a "secret stash" of KISS LE's in my factory. I OFFERED my factory space to HOLD games, and the customers were able to pick up their respective games when it suited them. It was convenient to utilize my storage until they arranged pickup. I know that providing a FREE and SECURE facility to help other pinheads out is foreign to certain industry heavyweights.

On a personal note - this thread was SUPPOSED to be about my KISS LE and my son. Ironic that it is always the SAME individuals that the truth catches up with, time and time again..

It is true what they say, a leopard never changes its spots and an Elephant never forgets.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia