Author Topic: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it  (Read 55595 times)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Re: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it
« Reply #450 on: April 28, 2016, 07:55:42 PM »
I think he's referring to stern releasing something on say the magna slings and homepin keeping quiet about their game and people wanting to just see something of the progress. I think both companies don't give a rats about any comments and will do and release what they want. Lots of people have commented on stuff elsewhere like they're in on the boardroom meetings and then others debate these issues that are quite frankly made up.

At the moment my GBLE will have slings that do jack, will cause wear on the playfield, burn holes in it, stern can't get working, ecto googles or whatever they're called that don't work, can't be seen by midgets, have the wrong ghosts, not enough ghosts, that will have ghosts hovering all over the pf, the pf has spelling mistakes, those that will have the mistakes will be worth more in the future, the LE''s have more clear, the LE's have the same clear, and yet no one has seen one.

I'm putting it out there and I have been informed by Stern, in person kinda, that my LE will give me a blow job each time I win match number which in turn will give me a heart attack seeing my heart rate will increase. Now you've heard it first on AP.

But seriously, these Yanks haven't changed. The lynch mobs are out, and they're hanging everyone and if things don't turn out the way they said, lots of cricket sounds.

I'll wait until I get one and will wear whatever the outcome is. Let's hope we don't spend 10,000 posts covering the same ground. I've noted all concerns and comments and am really interested to see what gives and how to rectify any if necessary.  
Still loving my Metallica Premium