Author Topic: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it  (Read 55558 times)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Re: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it
« Reply #450 on: April 28, 2016, 08:49:21 PM »
Aah yes.. sounds like Pinside! The most popular pinball forum in the world and 99% of it isn't worth reading.

I don't blame Homepin from not releasing snippets as he goes along.. that's up to him though and is his way. But the machine is seriously delayed and the delays were first said to be due to ITC not approving artwork etc.. then the death of his wife which is understandable and tragic. But then we get CAD drawings of the pop bumper assemblies as late as Jan this year. You would think that these would have been designed and ready to go if delay is pending artwork approval. To the outsider, things aren't adding up and so the questions begin and will continue.. couple that with issues on the Lowboys etc and you have yourself a recipe for doubt.

Sterns release of the Magna slings was just stupid.. all it did was show Stern reinventing what is already on every Addams family and not done well at that!... " Here are our Magna slings - they don't work properly yet but im sure you can all see the potential". Oddly enough, we cant see the potential... does it work better than a rubber band and an open switch that closes?...NOPE... is it better than something from 1992?...NOPE.. should they keep R&D private?... the backlash would suggest a YES on that.

BTW.. I hope the blowjob is from the slimmer... would be a pretty funky feeling
spot on, I just shake my head on the heated debates on things that are based on fiction, which may come true, but may not. A lot of what ifs. I don't mind hearing about possibilities but don't like the mega posts about the disappointment of playfield wear etc......mate you don't have a game yet is what I'm thinking and you're already slashing your wrists.

Stern might not handle things well, but I'm a numbers guy, and if sales are there I wouldn't change too many things. Pollies say nothing and we still vote them in, pollies say stupid stuff and we still vote them in....and why, because we have to vote. I had to buy this LE, no logic, no reasoning, just gotta. Stern know that.
Still loving my Metallica Premium