Author Topic: camper or pop up  (Read 9016 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: camper or pop up
« on: October 12, 2015, 03:26:38 PM »
I am also in the process of buying a camper trailer to travel around Australia with.

You can get some great product without having to spend crazy money.

The local Lions Club put me onto a local company and their product is just excellent.
The weight is only 550 kgs to 650 kgs which costs nothing to tow.
U can add electric brakes and any and every option known to man incl 4 wheel drive tyres and chassis for off road if u leave the bitumen.

The one I am buying is quick and simple to set up and works well with a great bed and plenty of room plus is inexpensive at around $5,000 to $7500 depending on what you order and customise.
My one comes with a kitchen sink/cooking set up plus many other extras.
I am buying a Zodiac inflatable fast boat with outboard motor to put inside the trailer when it's all folded up, a few motorbike racks on the front and custom ordering a top roof rack system and electric winch to put a JetSki on top for when I travel all over the country. Mine will cost just over $8,000 with my options and my kids and I will enjoy it a lot.

Check out this website.

www.economytrailers.com.au

Some good photos but in person, it's a real good quality setup.
So light to tow behind my 220kw Falcon which can pull 2 tonnes and all up with everything I add incl JetSki and motorbikes plus all the gear, I will only be around 1250 to 1500 kilograms so the car can handle this set up very easily.

Goodly k with your move and with buying a new house n camper etc.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !