Author Topic: **CFTBL - Snackbar Mod v2.0**  (Read 43328 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: **CFTBL - Snackbar Mod v2.0**
« on: November 28, 2015, 09:59:11 AM »
Now for the surprise.....  :D

The price that I have listed for the v2.0 mod is for a fixed colour strip. The below video shows a different version that I am toying with and still having some issues with power and final lighting design so is not released yet but it is important in this conversation as it shows the potential of the acrylic light blades. The rgb is only 3 leds but intend to use 7-10 leds for a more even light spread.

It is a rgb strip with a remote to adjust and select one colour, or cycle through all colours, pulsing, strobing, with the ability to adjust the speed of colour and pulsing to a slow fade in one colour or through multiply colours. This will allow you to customise the final look.

Please note: the rgb version is not a sellable option at this stage but I am hoping it will be soon (no guarantees), so maybe with some changes as per above and this it could be available around early 2016.

I have 5 x v2.0 samples arriving next week but I am having a few days off with the family and then a week off before starting a new job so in that week I am hoping to paint these 5 x v2.0 and install with a v1.0 decals and see what people think and then possibly remain at the v2.0 or maybe a v3.0 with a entrance and resin tube option with rgb lighting depending on feedback.

Enjoy and let me know what you think (note though this is a raw crappy 3print part with a decal slapped on for effect)

Jady

https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts