Author Topic: Congo - Mods  (Read 18101 times)

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Congo - Mods
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2015, 08:05:58 PM »
Always enjoy seeing your new mods swinks.   ^^^

Innovation is an ingredient that is very often given less priority or overlooked altogether by some of the established pinball companies in favour of shaving as much cost off the BOM as possible, so seeing your ideas are a breath of fresh air.

It would be great to see one day if you and Andrew from Heighway could somehow find a solution to the tyranny of distance between us and Wales without you having to shift overseas and still manage to incorporate some of your inventions into a future commercial production machine.  *%*

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2015, 08:27:31 PM »
Always enjoy seeing your new mods swinks.   ^^^

Innovation is an ingredient that is very often given less priority or overlooked altogether by some of the established pinball companies in favour of shaving as much cost off the BOM as possible, so seeing your ideas are a breath of fresh air.

It would be great to see one day if you and Andrew from Heighway could somehow find a solution to the tyranny of distance between us and Wales without you having to shift overseas and still manage to incorporate some of your inventions into a future commercial production machine.  *%*

I tried to convince him to give me a project of a part or 2 and not interested so happy to go solo and have some fun. Cheers for the kind words.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2015, 09:03:08 PM »
Very nice Jady, you do great work. I'm looking forward to hearing more about the custom pin you mentioned as well.

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2015, 10:38:12 AM »
Very nice Jady, you do great work. I'm looking forward to hearing more about the custom pin you mentioned as well.

thanks Adam

I will start a separate thread (don't want to clog this one up with my other stuff) in the near future once I make a little progress but I need to finish a few smaller projects over the next month.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline super64

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2018, 10:29:29 PM »
Awesome and underrated pin....its great to see people are doing mods for it  #*#