Author Topic: Stern 2016 Star Wars Pinball  (Read 383 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Stern 2016 Star Wars Pinball
« on: November 29, 2015, 04:13:02 PM »
Stern 2016 Star Wars Pinball

I have been told that Stern may do a new Star Wars pinball in late 2016 if the licence can be finalised.

There is also a mention of a much larger LCD screen to allow for graphics that have to better the previous Pinball 2000 Star Wars Episode 1 offerings.

If it goes ahead, the std 3 models incl Pro Premium & 2 x LE models making it 4 models.

The vast majority of the time I get info from my Stern source in the USA, it is pretty spot on.

I wanted to start this thread for anyone who would buy a new Star Wars pin and for people to add any artwork they would like to see, multi ball names for missions and general hopes and likes for a new release.

I will add a little later some ideas & info I would like to see incl a 2 tier playfield that is very modern & something way different to make this machine a beauty.

Anyone like to add any positive thoughts.

Also, a quick note to say hello to everyone and thank you to the mods & all members for a great 2015 and to a bigger 2016.

May the force be with you and hopefully we can get some ideas and hopes if Stern goes ahead & can make the new Star Wars pin a reality in 2016.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 04:14:50 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !