Aussie Pinball Forums > Spooky Pinball

Spooky's 3rd Production Pin - Domino's Pizza

(1/9) > >>

swinks:
just announced by a Pinsider that is a Domino's Franchise owner and involved in the production run of Domino's Pizza pinball. Apparently 50 minimum orders required from Franchise owners in the US to buy and aid in a fundraiser - guessing for inside of shops or straight to the home - I am not sure about the US branches but in Aus doubt you would fit a pinball in there. Not alot known otherwise but there is a cabinet art comp for a few $100 worth of Domino's vouchers in the US.

I suppose watch out for this.

All I do know is that US guys have called for the Noid, though never heard of the Noid myself - The Noid is an iconic character from Domino's past that was the enemy to hot pizza delivery. He attempted to defeat our attempts to deliver pizza and usually ended up getting defeated in each commercial. Much like the Road Runner and Wiley E. Coyote from older cartoons here in the U.S. Here is a video link for a couple commercials

utoplay=1&rel=0

pinsanity:
I wonder if the layout will incorporate a motorised spinning pizza assembly either in the backbox or on the playfield a'la Data East TMNT?

Any opportunity to get pinball back into the mainstream and the public's mind is a positive move.

Good luck to the guy. He is one of the few new manufacturers who has been able to stick to his production schedules.

Wiked:
Listen to Charlie's podcast from 8 days ago as he interviews the guy from Domino's and talk about the Pinball.

Strangeways:

--- Quote from: pinsanity on December 09, 2015, 07:51:44 PM ---I wonder if the layout will incorporate a motorised spinning pizza assembly either in the backbox or on the playfield a'la Data East TMNT?

Any opportunity to get pinball back into the mainstream and the public's mind is a positive move.

Good luck to the guy. He is one of the few new manufacturers who has been able to stick to his production schedules.

--- End quote ---

Thant's the first thing I thought of. The TMNT pizza reproduced pizza decal is the wrong colour.  @@^

Domino's is a HUGE franchise. Could work well - play pinball while you wait for your pizza. Worked well in the 70's / 80's  &&

swinks:
here is the translite for the Domino's pinball

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version