Author Topic: Spooky's 3rd Production Pin - Domino's Pizza  (Read 34252 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Spooky's 3rd Production Pin - Domino's Pizza
« on: March 04, 2016, 08:03:12 AM »
I think the theme will be good, as the playfield will have making pizzas, delivering pizza's, employee promotions and then the Noid causing kaos. Just hope the playfield doesn't have the logo as many times as 17 times on the translite is alot.

here was my sketch with some very basic ideas and basic fan layout and then I had sent a whole heap of rule ideas which was my main input as per below - see what makes it in there otherwise was fun chatting with Adam.

here is a layout concept for a domino’s pinball.

- phone target (phone) for orders coming in say one every 60 seconds consistently
- drop targets could be for pickup or delivery - not sure on modes on this just yet but an iconic service
- 4 targets on the lhs for ingredients to make a pizza (meat, sauce, veg, cheese)
- lhs ramp for oven - pizza cooking and goes into the pizza heater feeds the rhs flipper lane
- spell noid for pizza heater block - panic multi ball and maybe some other feature depending what features are on - or depending on the mode of the game as you could play as the noid or the pizza shop
- rhs ramp is a delivery run start mode once all the ingredients are added to a pizza, lhs ramp shot to cook the pizza, and then series of arrows to chase in a time limit for gps tracking
- hidden target near the pizza wheel destroys and resets noid if a timer is on depending on the mode or another mode
- 3 pops in a random placement but like the 2 and 1 dot of dominos, to add kaos and aid and reverse the pizza making wheel - spins reverse = pizzas messed up or refunded and maybe deletes points as well - player is recorded for the most messed up pizzas
- pizza box can be run over, lift from the back to access subway to spit out there as well or else where ????, flips at the front to access a bonus target above the pizza wheel - not sure on the mech just yet but reckon something could be mastered up
- target near the rhs outline could be bonus collect tips at risk
- large pizza can be the different range of pizzas, not sure how to integrate just yet, but the circle inserts are deliveries with the centre one being for a tv, movie star. The circles behind the various arrows going to lanes can be for some sort of feature ???

hope that helps stimulate some ideas.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 08:07:25 AM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts