Author Topic: Top 10 games in your collection - do you have them ?  (Read 35730 times)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Re: Top 10 games in your collection - do you have them ?
« on: January 13, 2016, 12:17:20 PM »
Like Pete these are not carved in stone either but they have all been consistently on my want or keep lists.

Xenon - This one I own. Simple rules, lots of fun. I probably play this game more than any other in my collection.

Fathom - Own this one. Beautiful looking game, I'd keep this in the collection just admire it. Fortunately it a great player as well.

Flash Gordon - Own this one - Fast and brutal play make this a great multi player game. When you get a good ball you can feel like you have it on a string with this game but most of the time it just kicks your arse.

Black hole - Don't own this one and apart from on the iPad I've only played a handful of games on one of these machines but the wide open playfield, great sounds and space theme really grab me.

Genie - Have one coming. Fun widebody System 1 gameplay where simple rules don't equal easy. Gordon Morison art is also a standout on this game.

Count-down - Don't own it but again beautiful Gordon Morison art and simple but challenging System 1 gameplay. I'd really love to restore one of these back near new.

Scared Stiff - Don't own this one. Fun game, great shots and call outs are second to none.

Centaur - Own this one. Maybe my favourite game. Great rules, heaps of shots and the sounds are awesome.

Nitro Ground Shaker - Don't own it, never played one but I love the art package on this machine and I think this is a game I think I'd really enjoy restoring so it makes my list just for that reason. From what I've seen on YouTube I think I'd enjoy the gameplay as well.

Centigrade 37 - Don't own this one. Only played a couple of games on this one but it was very cool. It'd be nice to have an em EM in the collection as well.

Sent from my iPad