Author Topic: Top 10 games in your collection - do you have them ?  (Read 35708 times)

Offline oldskool1969

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
Re: Top 10 games in your collection - do you have them ?
« on: January 13, 2016, 02:53:55 PM »
Let me first off by saying that the ONLY pin I desire at the moment which will probably never happen is
Gottlieb "PARADISE" 1965, to me it is beautiful , would also accept the add-a-ball version "PLEASURE ISLE"   

I am stoked and in my eyes I have a most excellent collection that happen to be some of my top 10

1.Gilligan's Island as it has the most innovative toy, rotating Island and also the first DMD machine ever made. I own this.
2.RBION as I have fond memories of me and me mate surfing SE QLD and going to the museum to play it and now I own a                    bewdy
3.WNBJM as I love the gameplay, humour, art and sound of this boutique game, also own this. Beautiful even when off!
4.Surf Champ my holy grail that is a stunner to look at and plays like a beast. Cleared play field and a real challenge I own. Thanks to APR.  ^^^
5.Metllica as it is what a pinball is meant to be, awesome game play with beautiful art and great call outs ( HELL YEAH ) unfortunately not a big fan of music, but I grin and bear it. I do not own this.
6.WOZ is what pinball should be like in this day and age. A true masterpiece in its own right and just stunning. I don't own.
7.2001 GTB 1971 is a cracker to play with 2" flippers and 20 drops. Still got to get her running right. I own this. ( my first ever pin )
8.Fathom because it is a true classic for us water babies. I do not own but think it is over priced now. I do not own.
9.Fish Tales as it is the most brutal game ever and the art is phenomenal, with colour DMD it is a pearler. I own this.
10.BBH as this title is what I consider to be the most approachable to any level player. A game where you feel like you have achieved something but actually haven't. My 71 year old mother loves it. I remember everyone bagged it and the first game I was hooked. The wizard mode is almost unobtainable just like RBION. This game still surprises even the most ardent of players. I own this.

just missed out were Harley Davidson by Bally, Who Dunnit and Dr Dude.

This title is a TRUE REAL SLEEPER.
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.