Author Topic: Top 10 games in your collection - do you have them ?  (Read 35820 times)

Offline punkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Woolgoolga NSW
Never played pinball since i was 5 or 6 much so never had a listy of tiotles. I've bought and sold a few the last two years though.

I can only do a not ever selling list.
First 5 are easy as i did a mental exercise a couple days ago thinking why don't i drop to just 4 machines from 25 and i'd still be happy. Couldn't get to 4 but i got to 5;

Hankin Orbit 1...if i only had one machine this would be it. Pinball distilled.

Bally Lost World...thinking seriously about sending it to HRP for the full treatment. Beautiful fun game with simple, achievable objectives.

CGC Attack From Mars... My favourite pinball machine to play.

Williams Sorcerer.. the most beautiful machine i own. Bonus is great gameplay and callouts.

Bally Theatre of Magic ..just good pinball fun. Can't wait to see a remake of this from CGC. I'm in for sure day 1

To add 5 more is hard. I like most of the rest, but if i was to place them in a top 5....

Deadpool my first and though i don't play it much anymore, still a great game

Fathom, so tempted to order a Haggis one, but my Bally is too beautiful. Edit. Just ordered a Mermaid.

Spooky Rob Zombie... Need to get the gremlins out of this and get it playing without hanging up but it's just putting the switch in and tuning

Stern The Walking Dead. hate the theme, love the gameplay.

JJP Guns and Roses. Got lots of machines i don't like as much as this although the rules are too complicated for me to bother learning.

So how many of you that have Fathom on their list have ordered a Haggis? And how many of those are the modernised Mermaid edition?

Shit i just took 5 mins to convince myself to purchase after thinking about it again. Mermaid for me.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 06:45:53 AM by punkin »
Looking for Bally Space Invaders, Stern Orbitor 1