Author Topic: Rare!  (Read 7430 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Rare!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2016, 08:33:30 AM »
Post production international container imports have nullified the belief of those low production run C list or below machines being classified as rare. At best they are container filler for the more well known titles that the end consumers are increasingly demanding more of and willing to pay for to get their hands on one.

Godzilla for example gets listed every few months on ebay from the same seller down in Inverloch for some over the top price and never sells and Bugs Bunny has been spotted on gumtree many times in different States negating the notion that there are only 3 machines in the entire country.

The idea that a post 2000 Stern machine could be classified as rare isn't accurate either since Stern can always do another run of Pro/Premium to meet current demand including having AMD piggyback off a major US/Euro distro order plus they can get around the rare LE claim by releasing the same machine with some new artwork (e.g. ACDC Luci).

As pinnies4me said 200 BBB for the entire world with no chance of being remade due to particular circumstances is rare.

I never said there were only 3 Bugs Bunnys in the entire country.
I said I only knew of apx 5.

Pinsanity. Why do u always twist things & stick the knife in.

At &0 yrs of age, u shld know better by now. Lol

U don't always have to be spiteful every time I post something.
Every single thread you do it every time I post something.

Surely you can attempt to be the bigger man & lose the spitefulness.
There are more rare games in pinball collections other than BBB.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 08:36:53 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !