Author Topic: How many games do you play per week ?  (Read 946 times)

Offline oldskool1969

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
Re: How many games do you play per week ?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2016, 09:58:59 PM »
Only one, yep I am that good!  &&
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.

Offline Wiked

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2016, 08:30:15 PM »
1 game per week on average across all 7 pins (50 games per year).
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:44:26 PM by Wiked »

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2016, 12:27:43 AM »
Got a backlog of about 25 pins to be stripped down and restored/serviced from my container imports so no time to play for pleasure.

As I'm working my way through each machine getting it to 100% I'll run half a dozen test games on the completed machine then on to the next title in the resto queue.

I prefer the restoration aspect, rather than the actual playing as it gives a much better sense of satisfaction.

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2016, 02:06:36 AM »
Got a backlog of about 25 pins to be stripped down and restored/serviced from my container imports so no time to play for pleasure.

As I'm working my way through each machine getting it to 100% I'll run half a dozen test games on the completed machine then on to the next title in the resto queue.

I prefer the restoration aspect, rather than the actual playing as it gives a much better sense of satisfaction.

Any particular era those all from or just a scattered assortment of titles across many eras?

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2016, 02:32:23 AM »

Any particular era those all from or just a scattered assortment of titles across many eras?

Earliest is an 88 Cyclone as I have no real interest in anything earlier.

Primarily 90s DMD across all brands and some late model Sterns.

There are still plenty of good to excellent condition pins overseas at all levels (A list, B list, C list etc) if you know where to look. The barrel scrapers that you see listed on ebay should never be used as a benchmark of what is supposedly left of overseas pinball stock.