Author Topic: Cftbl hologram  (Read 816 times)

Offline Goingpinsane

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wa
Cftbl hologram
« on: May 09, 2016, 08:09:55 PM »
Hey guys. Needing some help with my hologram or lack of. I'm missing just the hologram. All the rest seems to be there and working. Wondering what sort of options are out there. I'm having a hard time trying to find a replacement. All the ads out there for creatures with no holograms say it's not working but easily bought off eBay. If it was that easy they'd do it wouldn't they? Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Cftbl hologram
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 08:40:04 PM »
Hey guys. Needing some help with my hologram or lack of. I'm missing just the hologram. All the rest seems to be there and working. Wondering what sort of options are out there. I'm having a hard time trying to find a replacement. All the ads out there for creatures with no holograms say it's not working but easily bought off eBay. If it was that easy they'd do it wouldn't they? Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers

try Pinball Dreams in Germany as they did a new holo in the last 6-9 months, another German guy is doing a lcd holo as well soon to be released.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 10:12:30 AM »
I have an original old stock Hologram in perfect condition and I might be willing to part with it for the right price.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:21:23 AM by Cow Corner »
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Goingpinsane

• Forum Posts:
  • Wa
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 12:47:50 PM »
I have an original old stock Hologram in perfect condition and I might be willing to part with it for the right price.

pm sent