Author Topic: FLIPPERESCUE SERVICES  (Read 6171 times)

Offline Pinballace

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: FLIPPERESCUE SERVICES
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 04:12:49 PM »
Hey Gav,
 I was going over some legal stuff with Kim at IPB today and she mentioned that stencils were now going to be allowed by WMS.  I gave her your email info again so she should be getting in touch with you about the matter.  Good luck, looks like you're going to be allowed to finally go forward.

Cheers!
The ramp business was very very good to me.

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 04:27:01 PM »
Hey Gav,
 I was going over some legal stuff with Kim at IPB today and she mentioned that stencils were now going to be allowed by WMS.  I gave her your email info again so she should be getting in touch with you about the matter.  Good luck, looks like you're going to be allowed to finally go forward.

Cheers!

Man i hope your right james that would be great news indeed good luck gav ^^^

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 04:33:22 PM »
Hey Gav,

Cheers!

That really would be fantastic.. had such hopes for WMS. I have quite a bit of stuff for WMS machines that ive just stored away... would be great to blow the dust off the stencil files and start supplying... youd be suprised just how many emails i get requesting WMS/ BALLY titles..

Thank you James!!!!!