Aussie Pinball Forums > Restorations

My first car almost on the road HQ Monaro

(1/14) > >>

ddstoys:
Well guys it's getting exciting now this car was going to be my first car all those years ago purchased it when I was 16 but someone decided to try
Steal it when we first moved into the city. 

I started stripping it for a rebuild then got the Mrs pregnant so I pushed it into a corner an buried it. 

Sorry for the shitty photos they are scans of actual photos then photos of the screen hahaha

Here's the car as I bought it.    Along with my XA coupe which we almost had finished but had to sell when the folks split up as there was only room for 1 car dad sold it to the first cash offer $800 still brings a tear to my eye lol

Here it's is when it was just a bare shell entire car outside and underneathnwas stripped to bare metal rust killed and sound deadened

Then skip forward almost 20 years

Still plenty more to do but only little things now.   It didn't really hit me or give me any excitement till a few weeks ago.  Was in bursons buying headlights etc and i picked up the flasher can and that's when it hit me.  Shit I'm getting close if I'm buying little crap like this lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pop Bumper Pete:
Cool

pinnies4me:
Looking sweet mate!

oldskool1969:
$800 for a Ford! I think you won  *)*
Nice old school colour on a classic  ^^^

swinks:
really nice work on the car Daniel, love the colour  ^^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index