Author Topic: Spooky's 4th Production Pin - "The Jetsons"  (Read 11035 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Spooky's 4th Production Pin - "The Jetsons"
« on: February 02, 2017, 06:40:18 AM »
Charlie from Spooky just made a comment which is good as looks like they are trying to make the product more viable for sales.

"I have been going back and forth with Nic from The Pinball Company the last few days on feelings we all have on The Jetsons... and how to make this a better product. Trust me, Nic is a stand up guy... he has heard your voices, and we ALL want this to be right.

Bottom line is making any game in limited numbers like this is expensive. When you add the natural "less is more" costs of parts, metal, employees, licensing, etc etc... this game is NOT where it should be in price. Please understand THIS IS MY OPINION... doesn't mean I speak for anyone else.

Jetsons from day 1 was designed by The Pinball Company as a simple fun game that is easy to understand... Jon Chad did a FANTASTIC job on the art package! Not every game needs to be LOTR deep in rules. New players and kids are going to LOVE the game Dan & Nathan Goett came up with.

Having said all this... after talking to Nic, he has agreed to let Spooky make some changes on this. The Pinball Company is allowing us some extra room in the build costs, and we're going to make the MOST OF IT! While it's not "our" game, it's still made here, and both Nic and I want to see this be as GOOD as it can be for The Pinball Company, Spooky Pinball LLC, and everyone who would like to own this game.

So what does this mean? It means that the first 250 Jetsons games will be a flat $5,999... no price increases. It means that when we show up with this game at the Texas Pinball Festival and it sits PROUDLY in the Spooky Pinball booth, it will be what The Pinball Company intended their first game to be, but also more than you've seen to date... so stay tuned.

The fact that Nic and The Pinball Company let me come on here, make this statement, and agreed to let us help make their game BETTER than what you've seen at THEIR expense... tells you all you should need to know about their business and the type of people they are. We're very proud to have this association with everyone at The Pinball Company. We're helping them take steps to grow their business, and the work they've provided has certainly helped grow ours... again, all the risk is on us, not the consumer, and we're proud of that.

We'll see you in Texas and MGC with the results. You like what you see, call Nic and Brooke at The Pinball Company and get a game... or KT will be in the booth and can take your order as well.

Thanks for reading.
Charlie"
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts