Author Topic: X Files Pin Scores Glitch & Service Menu problem  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Integrated

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Hervey Bay
    • Integrated Academy
Re: X Files Pin Scores Glitch & Service Menu problem
« on: April 17, 2017, 02:27:45 PM »
Hi Ralph and Strangeways, I appreciate you guys trying to help me out. I changed the batteries with the machine on but it didn't fix the problem so I did the factory reset and also the audits reset but the same problem still exists. I did manage to enter into the diagnostics menu and cycled through the testing procedure and everything seemed to be operating, I then went to the "Technician Alerts" function and it said "#48 super vuk", and "#65 not used".
I'm not sure what that means but I am super keen to fix the glitch with the score malfunction/corruption because when playing every game the digital score system glitches and also when in the service menu when the selection button is pressed it keeps jumping to the wrong options (I ascertained this is not the portals buttons malfunction as when I use the flippers and start button instead during the service menu the exact same problem occurs).
Do you think it could be the Game Rom or Display Rom that needs to be replaced or is it more likely to be a faulty switch or loose wire under the playfield?
Thankyou for any guidance you can provide.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 02:30:07 PM by Integrated »